Wednesday, March 7, 2012

About the TWIKE

The Twike is a 3 wheel electric vehicle that is currently built in Germany. for more information, the Wikipedia article is pretty informative and a good place to get some information. I have numerous links on the right column of this site that I update periodically with more information. All together, they get you quite a bit of info.

Browse around the TWIKE website and others for more information. If you would like to contact me or get more information (or a ride) Please visit the contact section on the website and put in the appropriate information and I can get in contact with you via email. For quicker response, please put " TWIKE in KC" so it can be routed to me quickly (few days).



The TWIKE is my daily commuter vehicle. It was Built in 1999 and when I purchased it in 2011 it had ~1000 Miles on it. I was able to salvage the vehicle and revive it with new batteries. I have learned a lot in the process and would be willing to share/help with any EVs if people would like some insight or to demonstrate this to a group for education or discussion of topics.


TWIKE on!



No comments:

Post a Comment